Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Intermission

Hi everyone!

I got a comment very recently about my lack of updating. Rehearsals have been getting pretty wild, and I usually never know when I'll be called in. It could be anywhere from 2pm to 8pm, and they all end around 10:30. And they're teaching me to dance. I'm not a dancer haha! And it tires me out!

Unfortunately, I don't have much time to do much else, so I'm trying to get all the "have to do" things done and out of the way before I get to my crafty things.

That, and my room is a mess - again - and I can't get to all my supplies.

BUT! I found my camera and the battery charger, so I can start posting some video tutorials for you! Also, the pictures would be of better quality, and I won't have to keep sending pictures from my phone to my email.

But yes, I will be posting soon. Yes, I am doing well. And yes, I miss updating!

I'll try and make up the last few craft days soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment