Monday, July 6, 2009

Day Five - Mission: Organization

No, I'm not on the show Mission: Organization, I'm cleaning my room! I have a horrible habit of not keeping my room clean. I'm sure I'll grow out of it... I hope. But yesterday, I cleaned half (haha) of my room! And look!

I took the closet organizer out my closet, and re-built it and attached it to my desk! It looks really cool! I have my yarn stash in the bottom drawer, my finished knitted items for future gifts/sales are in the third drawer, all my paints, glues, and other things are in the second drawer, and the first drawer is filled with paper!

Also, check out this chair I painted and re-covered! It's not perfect, but it works for now. I didn't have a paintbrush, so I just smeared on some acrylic paint. It looks pretty good! Kinda rustic. The blue matches this painting that my grandmother painted in '79 (I think)

(Yay! Lamb Ward in his Canes jersey!)

Check out what I have to do tomorrow!

Yikes, huh? I still have two loads left to do. Fun. Anyone know a good laundry-folding movie I can pop in?

Oh! Guess what I got in the mail today?

MAKEUP!!

I've been following Lauren Luke on youtube (panacea81) and I LOVE her makeup looks. So I decided to get one of those 120 pro palette things from ebay that she's always talking about. I LOVE the colors! They're so bright and vibrant. I'm tempted to post a makeup blog (maybe once, who knows) but this is a craft blog. If I weren't so sleepy from swimming today, I'd start playing with makeup looks. But I'm pooped!

I promise tomorrow's update won't come so late!

No comments:

Post a Comment