Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day Four - Forget-me-nots!


Hey everyone. I'm posting just a quick update. I have a lot of chores to get done. My parents told me that if I vacuumed the living room, they'd get me character shoes for the musical coming up (more on that later). Anyway, today I made some cute origami flowers that I turned into a push pin. All I did was glue a straight pin to the bottom of the flower, and I have a nice pin for my notes! I suppose I should have used a different color so it wouldn't blend into the fabric so much, but I'll make more and post them later!


Also, I got some pictures of me wearing my headband yesterday with the Independence Day festivities! I'd like to give my boyfriend credit for taking these pictures, and lighting the sparklers!
That smile is for fear. I'm really scared to death of that sparkler!

No comments:

Post a Comment