Friday, July 10, 2009

Day Nine - GAHH!!! (Favorite Link Friday)

So, I can't for the life of me think of what to make, so I defaulted to something super easy.

A flower pen:


I still have an issue with finding things to make. I have a lot of ideas, and I have one set for Tutorial Tuesday, but that still leaves tomorrow and Sunday. I have rehearsals all day, and I probably won't be able to update until late (or really early, depending on when I feel like it haha!) The next couple of days, I'm going to be busy with all-day rehearsals, but my schedule gets a little less hectic with evening rehearsals. So I'm pretty sure I'll be able to update as usual, and I'm not using rehearsals as an excuse.

Today is Favorite Link Friday!! The other day, I went to the movies with my boy, and we saw the preview for Julie and Julia (or is it Julia and Julie?). It's about a woman who writes a book about following all of Julia Child's recipes every day for a year. So that kind of inspired me to follow all of Martha Stewart's crafts every day...

...I'm not Martha Stewart. But she does have some wonderful crafts that are absolutely gorgeous! She is definitely an inspiration to me, so that is why Martha Stewart is my pick for Favorite Link Friday!

Tonight, my brother (Eric the Coolest - he told me to say that) and I are planning on making cookies. Which is great! I could use a little sweetness in my diet. I haven't baked anything in a while.

Anyway, I'll close with an adorable sleeping kitty!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Been following you from the start, and just hope everything's okay as you haven't updated in a little while.
    I know you said you'd be busy with rehearsals, just hope it's nothing else!
    Can't wait for the next post.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete