Monday, August 3, 2009

Word to Your Mother Superior!

I'm the nun with the rosary around her neck.


I'm baaaaack!

The Sound of Music was an AMAZING experience. I met so many great people, and it was amazing to work along side some extremely talented actors, and it was an absolute joy to work under Richard Stafford, our incredible director. It was just an all-around great experience. If you're ever in North Carolina, you should try to catch a show with North Carolina Theatre and see some great local talent. You won't want to miss any of it!

Anyway, while I was gone, I made a couple things, found a bunch of tutorials, knitted a bit and thought of new and inspiring ways to update this thing. So over the next few days, bear with me as I get back to reality and try to update more on a regular basis. It's unfortunate that I couldn't keep up with it the way I wanted to, but I'm coming back whole-hog!

I promise I'll keep this thing updated!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment