Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day Ten - Make me up!

I still can't believe that it's August already. True, I've been a little out of commission for a few weeks, but still. It seems like just yesterday that I started my first semester at a different school.

A couple weeks ago, when I was buying my makeup for the show, I discovered that I didn't have anything to transport said makeup. Being the starving artist/college student that I am, I didn't want to pay anything for it, so I dug out my mother's sewing machine, and recycled an ugly garment bag to make this cute little bag!
I didn't measure it, I just kinda pinned it, and sewed it, so it's not straight by all means, but it's functional! I used it all week!

I kind of want to put some handles on it, but I don't know how I'd go about doing that.

I'm still trying to come up with something for the rest of the week, but I DEFINITELY will update!

No comments:

Post a Comment